My stamping adventures

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Stencil fun with a video





Decided to play with stencils and do a video.....yes, a video.  I know I haven't done one in months so I decided it was high time I got back into the swing of doing videos again.

below is a picture of some stencil play that I still have to make into finished cards and tags.

stencil used:  The Crafters Workshop mini cubist

stencils used:  TCW  mini shattered circles, mini cosmic swirl, Mariposas, mini gears, and mini skyline

Thanks for visiting.  come back again soon.
***not affiliated with any of the above companies just a customer***

4 comments:

PCStamper said...

Interesting technique and nice variety of cards. I especially like the shattered circle background.

PCStamper said...

PS Happy Birthday!

stamping sue said...

stencils are a great tool for making backgrounds on our cards.

stamping sue said...

thank you, my friend.