My stamping adventures

Monday, June 8, 2020

Call me stencil cards


stamps used:  Catherine Pooler stamps
stencils used:  dylusions, Stencil Girl

These cards are for my local card swapping group, and the theme was Stencils or Embossing folders.  I decided to use stencils and as you can see I couldn't make up my mind on the stencil to use, so I used a variety of them.  Please click on photo to see it better, because I did the stencil technique on a die cut banner in the same kraft cardstock as the base card.

Basic instructions:
1.  die cut the banner
2.  blend colors on 3/4 of the banner.
3.  place stencil over blended colors.  use the darkest color to blend through the stencil.
4.  adhere banner to base card.
5.  stamp, die cut, and mount telephone on top of banner.
6.  stamp small saying below the banner on base card.

Get out your stencils and just have fun!  

thanks for stopping by.  come back again soon.
***not affiliated with any of the above companies, just a customer.*** 

No comments: