My stamping adventures

Friday, April 10, 2020

Bokeh style cards

 stamps used:  SU Bloom by bloom and Dragonfly Dreams

The Bokeh technique is actually from photography but somewhere along the way a stamper decided to conform it to stamping!
Here are a more cards I created with the Bokeh technique for my local card group.

 I have been doing this technique for a while.  You can see a picture from my background sketch book with instructions and samples I did back in 2015.  Below are links to past cards and a post with a video I made a couple of years ago.

You can see more samples I created going back even before 2015, here in this post and more recently in this post with a video .  But if you just type Bokeh in search box you will find more!
thank you for stopping by.  come back soon.

No comments: