My stamping adventures

Friday, April 3, 2020

Sympathy style cards

stamps used:  SU Tranquil Tulips
sayings used:  Unity stamp co., MFP stamps

I was asked by a family member, if I could make a few sympathy cards, so here are a few I created.  They are simple but I feel effective for the occasion.  This flower stamp set is we call two step stamping.  With this stamp set you first stamp the larger part of the flower with a color (any color inks you own) then over stamp with the smaller image but use the same ink.  The smaller image will automatically create a shadow.  It is quite unique the way this happens.  They (SU) developed these stamps to do this with this two step stamping technique.  I made these cards into regular note cards with a little layering because I wanted to keep them simple.

Here's a look at the stamp set:


Thanks for stopping by.  Please come back again soon.

1 comment:

Jennifer Hovermale said...

These are VERY beautiful! Thank you for explaining about the 2 step stamping! Thank you for sharing your beautiful cards!