My stamping adventures

Friday, March 20, 2020

Trio of cards

stamps used:  Unity stamp co. - Moments of Bliss, Hey Friend, Every single day stamp sets
These three cards were cased from a FB LIVE that Angela from Unity did earlier this week.
For this card I layered the three sections onto a piece of 4"x 5 1/4" white card.  Each panel was stamped with a similar color ink as the cardstock.


This card wast stamped on kraft cardstock with white pigment ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I added some white highlight with a white color pencil.  The stamped kraft card was adhered to a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" white card then adhered to a kraft note card.

I call this card a Cut up card just my name ... don't know if there is another name floating out there in cyber space.  I think, no I know this mint green card is my favorite.  Anyone know why?  well, if you know me then you do.  teeheeheee  First I stamped on 3 3/4" x 5" mint card with black ink with the saying on the bottom portion of the card.  Next I stamped the flower image twice.  I'm not much for measuring so I just put the card in my cutter and cut three panels.  I will tell you I cut the horizontal line first so I wouldn't cut off any of the saying.  After that I just cut the flower in two panels then taped the three panels onto a 4" x 5 1/4" black layer.  The stamped layer was taped to a mint green note card.  To finish I glued on some sequins.

Thanks for stopping by.  come back soon.

No comments: