My stamping adventures

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Faces!



I watched Dina Wakley LIVE on Facebook yesterday where she did a demo on making her faces.  She challenged watchers to follow along ... so I did!  first challenge was to draw a face fast without thinking and number it #1.  I did.  then she gave a little more instructions about outlining a face and how to map out a face.  Numbered that one #2.  Last one numbered #3 was a start to finish with some shading.  She said we would get better and to keep practicing.  I think I need a lot of PRACTICE!  If you look at #1 there are some eyes, lips and noses we also did in between making faces #2 and #3.  I will save these in my art journal for fun and every once in a while practice making faces.  Hopefully, I will improve.
Thanks for stopping by.  come back again soon

2 comments:

Bunny said...

I think you did a pretty good job from Number 1 to Number 3. [Bunny]

stamping sue said...

thank you. I like #3 so ..... I just need to keep practicing.