My stamping adventures

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Mandala shape wreath card

stamps used:  Gina K designs

This stamp set is called Mandala Maker and it is used with Gina K. designs wreath builder stencils.  I created this card for my local card swapping group for the theme of shapes.

With this stencil you can make lots of fun wreath style cards which you can see in these past posts here, here, in this post I used the wreath builder stamps/stencil on a pop up card, in this post I used a stamp set with small images, in this 2018 post you can see I have been making these cards for years.  If you like to see more of my wreath builder cards just type wreath builder cards in the search box.  Hope you like all these cards and give them a go!
Thanks for stopping by and please come back again soon.

No comments: