My stamping adventures

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Bat/orange slices ATC's


Happy Halloween!!!

stamps used:  Unity stamp co.

I kept these ATC's (artist trading cards) on the simple side ... not a lot of embellishments.

The Bat
Bat was stamped with black pigment ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I colored him in with a technique called White washing.  Basically you water down some white pigment re-inker then paint in the image.  Simple as that!

Orange
First layer pattern paper onto ATC.  Stamped the orange image onto different color cardstocks then layer one of the full orange slices onto the ATC.  Cut another orange slice in half and adhere it to the full slice.  Add a self sticking gem to center and some wink of stella, stamp saying and you are done.

Hope you enjoyed my ATC's.  come back again soon.

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

Nice. I did not know about whitewashing. Will have to give it a try.

stamping sue said...

thank you. I learned the white washing technique years ago when I was going to stamp bash with my friends in NH/MA. that was a long time ago.