My stamping adventures

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Buzzzzzzzzzz cards

stamps used:  SU Dragon fly dreams

I was at a crop last month with friends and had a fun time and since I don't crop ... I brought cards to do.  One of the card designs I brought was doing the masking tape technique.

Masking tape technique:
1.  rip off piece of masking tape.
2.  press masking tape onto an ink pad to get color on the masking tape.
3.  press the inked masking tape to card.
4.  carefully pull the masking tape up off card and see the fun strips of color!
The strips of color will not be perfect but the is the fun of this technique.  Since I was at a crop I had limited colors of ink pads so that is why the unique color schemes.

Tell me what you think and if you try this technique please show me.
Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again soon.

2 comments:

eltamaz elmithaly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
eltamaz elmithaly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.