My stamping adventures

Monday, August 5, 2019

Is it too early for bats?

stamps used:  Unity stamp co.

Couldn't resist putting ink to this adorable Cuddlebug Bat in three different ways for Unity monthly challenge.

Card #1
Stamped bat with copper ink onto bubble wrap background.  you can see details here on this post.  Wink of Stella was added to this card.  I will admit that I did a little rubber surgery to cut off the stars and moon off the bat because I wanted them separate.  

Tag
Stamped the bat with SU Fig ink pad then did a little watercoloring with the same ink.  White embossed the hello with white embossing powder onto a piece of SU Fig cardstock.  Adhered the embossed saying strip across the tag.

Card #2
This is a shaker card with Tulle for the window instead of clear plastic.  Stamped, colored the bat with blue ink then fussy cut him out and glued him to the card.  Stamped the saying onto scrap of white cardstock then punched it out.  Punched out scrap of black and same light blue cardstock as the note card then adhered to the card.  The black bats are a SU paper punch.  Added Wink of Stella to the bat wings.
Is it too early for bats???
Hope you like what you see and come back again soon.

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

What cute little bats! Love these, especially the shaker.0

stamping sue said...

Hi! I agree the shaker is my favorite, too. you know me any card that does something is my type. thank you.