My stamping adventures

Friday, August 2, 2019

Hibiscus

stamps by: Altenew stamp co. 

I had this background piece in my stash and thought ..... the colors match this Hibiscus flower I stamped and die cut.  so boom!  a card done in no time.  
The Hibiscus is a layering flower set that is easier than you would think to layer up.  Next week I'll have more with this stamp set.
The background is a sunburst stencil that I just placed on the edges of the cardstock and colored in with two colors. You do one color all around the card then repeat with another color. Couldn't say what ink pads right now because I did this weeks ago and forgot to make notes on the back of the card.  
Hope you like this card it was fun to put together with things on my table.
Thank you for stopping by and come back again soon.  comments are welcome, appreciated and I will reply back to you on your comment.

1 comment: