My stamping adventures

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Turkey seen

It's not very often when we get wildlife around here because we are right by the thru-way with all the cars zooming down the road.  The past week we had a cute little bunny.
He or she is just a tiny little thing so I figure it's a baby.  Our woodchuck pops out of his hole every once in a while BUT the excitement today was a lonely big wild turkey.
Here she ( I say she because my neighbor's husband is pretty sure it is a girl) is sitting in the shade.
Now she decided to get up and take a little walk around the neighborhood.  I think she might be lost because she is all alone and usually they go around in a group.  At least that is what I thought.
that's the excitement for me today.  thanks for stopping by.  will be back to stamping soon.

No comments: