My stamping adventures

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Art journal - Dina Wakley #2

Here is some more play in my art journal after taking class with Dina Wakley.
Glued in stamped tissue paper onto watercolor paper.  stamped some inked up bubble wrap in the background and added a rub on that has been in my stash for ages.  On the burlap page I glued the scribble face we did in class as a exercise experiment.  Also used stencils with paint and saying printed on tissue paper.
A goofy selfie of the two of us after class.
Here is a look at the other side of the burlap page that had the scribble face.  On this side is a large tag that I stapled to it.  The tag is just a collage of a face I did in class and dies I had in my stash.  Again the background is from an inked up piece of bubble wrap.  the strip is kraft cardstock and washi tape.
That's it for this post but there will be more from my art journal in the future.
Thanks for stopping by.  come back again soon.

No comments: