My stamping adventures

Friday, April 26, 2019

pretty posies

stamps used:  Stampin'  Up Bloom By Bloom stamp set

Lots of bright colors with these springy cards.  I got an idea or two from cards I saw on pinterest but as you know, once you start to case a card it turns out a little different.  At least that is how it works with me.  This is one of those photopolymer stamp sets which makes them easy to see thru and layer or just to see where to place them.  
Top left card - did some collage stamping which is one of my go to techniques for quick and easy cards.  Here is a tutorial I did back in the day on my blog or here with a video I did a few years ago.  Anyway I think these cards are simple but effective ... how about you?
Thanks for stopping by and please come back soon.  

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

Bright and cheery. May flowers!

stamping sue said...

yes, they are my friend. out of my comfort zone for colors but it was fun.