Saturday, September 29, 2018
monthly (sept.) ATC
stamps used: Unity stamp co.
The purple atc is what I call mixed media.
1. mixed black acrylic paint with chunky silver glitter then dabbed it through a stencil.
2. mixed gold re-inker with texture paste and spread a thin layer through a stencil.
3. stamped writing image with black ink then embossed with clear powder. repeated same with flower image.
4. blended the atc with distress wilted violet ink.
5. stamped "smile" onto white cardstock then punched it out and mounted with foam mount tape on atc.
1. laid ordinary string in green and orange paints then dragged on atc.
2. stamped saying with black ink.
3. adhered rick-rack ribbon on atc.
4. added a clear gem.
5. layered onto green cardstock to complete atc.
hope you enjoyed this short tutorial on how I created these two atc's.
come back again soon.