Saturday, May 19, 2018
Platypus Two-way flap card
Two-way Flap card
stamps used: Unity stamp co. Cuddlebug Platypus stamp set
inks: Distress for water coloring, VersaFine onyx black for stamping
base card - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 quarter sheet of cardstock
flap card - 3 x 11 score at 5 1/2"
front pattern paper - 3 x 5 1/2
back pattern paper - 3 1/2 x 5 1/2
cardstock strip - 1 x 5 1/2
pattern strip - 3/4 x 4 1/4
***remember all these measurements can be adjusted for any size card***
1. adhere pattern (3 1/2 x 5 1/2) paper to base card.
2. stamp inside of flap card then adhere to base card with pattern paper.
3. adhere pattern (3 x 5 1/2) paper to flap card.
4. cut a banner into the strip of cardstock and pattern strip.
5. score and fold about an inch of the banner strip. adhere scored section to the back of base card with the longest part "flapping" on top of the card.
6. stamp and water color the image with distress inks on white cardstock.
7. die cut the image and another circle die to fit behind the die cut circle image.
8. put some double stick tape on the banner then adhere the die cut circle image to the banner.