Wednesday, May 2, 2018
POP OUT Dragon card
stamps used: Unity stamp co.
supplies used: All Night Media cloud stencil, SU punch, stickles (on wings), Nuvo glitter pen (on tail)
base - A2 note card 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" folded in half to create note card
1. Place stencil on front of note card and sponge color over it to create cloud background.
2. stamp saying with black ink.
3. punch hole in front of card with SU punch. If you don't have a punch you can use a die or go old school with a craft knife and metal ruler.
4. stamp and color image (dragon) on separate white cardstock and fussy cut it out.
5. fold image in half. add a piece of double stick tape to back of piece where it is folded.
6. close the card and place the folded image with tape in the punched out section. this will adhere the image to the inside of the card.
7. lay the image flat on the front of the card then when you open the card the image ... in this case the dragon will magically be on the inside of the card!
thank you for visiting. come back again soon. leave a comment to let me know what you think.