Tuesday, March 20, 2018
message pull card
stamps used: Unity stamp co.
Interactive cards are one of my favorite style cards to create and this one is no exception. It is an easy peasy card to create. I saw this idea at Jennifer McGuire's blog where you can see her video.
1. card base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 folded in half to form note card.
2. white layer is 3 3/4 x 5.
3. cover layer is 2 3/4 x 5 1/8 with two other layers 1/8" smaller. set aside till ready to assemble.
4. pull tab is approx. 5 1/4 x 1 1/2. this can be adjusted to fit any size card.
5. I used a die cut to make an opening on the 3 3/4 x 5 layer for the stamped image to slide across the card.
6. to assemble card make a channel along side the opening with strips of foam mounting tape. this just keeps everything in place on the card.
7. stick small dots of mounting tape on the pull tape behind the opening and tape a circle die cut to it.
8. place a strip of foam mount tape on the bottom only of the cover layer and mount to card.
9. tape stamped image to circle die and watch it slide when you pull the tab.