My stamping adventures

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Hip or not Hip

stamps used:  Stampers Anonymous TH Hipster
For this card and tag I used the chicken from the Hipster stamp set ... they are just so cool or should I say hip!  If you check out my blog you know I played with my alcohol inks a little while back and, of course that means a lot of backgrounds.  I took one of the backgrounds and made this simple but hip card using the chicken hipster.  the alcohol background for the card has a vintage feel to it with all the browns and gold.  Now the tag more vibrant with the blues and reds.  As you can see these images can stand alone and look great.  you can see me playing with the alcohol inks here in this post or Sue Wisniewski - YouTube for a video I did ... while you are there please feel free to check out other videos by me.  leave a comment and thumbs up/down (hopefully not down) so I know you stopped by.

No comments: