Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Fun flap card
This is a fun fold card that has a flap on the bottom front of the card to open.
base card = 4 1/4" x 11
score and fold at 5 1/2"
1. cut top of front of the card to create the bottom flap of the card.
2. adhere pattern paper to front flap.
3. cut squares of red, kraft and white cardstocks. adhere together. adhere to front flap on a diagonal to look like a diamond shape.
4. stamp and die cut Altenew butterfly. mount to diamond shape on front of card.
5. inside of card - adhere a strip of kraft and white cardstock.
6. stamp and die cut small Altenew butterflies. adhere to inside of card.
Right now this card is sentiment free but when I'm ready to send it I will stamp a sentiment.