My stamping adventures

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Lighthouses

I'm bringing back an oldie but goodie called Grid technique.  Now if you remember this technique can be done in several different ways but for today I'm doing it my favorite way...with stipple brushes.  Stipple brushes are a tool that have been in my stash for twenty years and I always fall back on them because stipple brushes are a stamper's best friend!  They are a tool that can blend inks in different ways and the best reason is they can cover up mistakes ..... like if you get an inky fingerprint on your project ... you know you've done that ... well, just get out old faithful stipple brush ... tap, tap, tap and viola!!! a mistake is now embraced into your project.  As I always say, "there are no mistakes in stamping just happy accidents!"  Please go to Just For Fun Rubber Stamps blog for stamp details.
watch my video here or on you tube to see how I created this lighthouse grid card and if you like it give it a thumbs up.  thank you.  




No comments: