My stamping adventures

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

fun with tags and more!

Check out these three tags that I water colored, added stencils and a couple of stamps.  I like the way they came out.  first I colored a 9 x 12 sheet of watercolor paper with Peerless water color strips that I've had in my stash for at least ten years and never used!  Found them recently so decided to USE IT!  basically I did a wash over the water color paper, let it dry.  next I spritzed it with Perfect Pearls mists, let that dry.  got out a geometric circle stencils and did the bump technique which is doing two colors but you "bump" (move it over a little) the stencil for the second color.  second stencil is a skyline and I really like it!  there is a solid image and an outline of the skyline which fits over the solid image perfectly!  added a little stamping and I'm done.
details for 2 mini tags:
Peerless water colors
TCW mini shattered circles stencil
TCW mini skyline stencil
ribbon by SU
Live, love, laugh by Just For FunCraft Supplies, Rubber Stamps, Paper Crafts, & Scrapbooking Home

details for #8 tag:
Peerless water colors
TCW mini skyline stencil
dripping water stamp by Just For FunCraft Supplies, Rubber Stamps, Paper Crafts, & Scrapbooking Home 
ribbons by SU

1 comment:

Karen Hasheck said...

I saw one of your lovely projects at Repeat Impression's blog and just had to come over and check your blog. Great tags! I am now your newest follower and would be honored if you came over to visit my blog and became a follower too.
http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/