My stamping adventures

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

February local card swap

 We had another fun card swap get together over at Maggie's Place.  we are a fun and talented bunch of ladies....look at all our cards!  a mixture of die cuts, creative pocket, square quilting and even a waterfall card!  you can see my card here .  I posted it earlier because I had so much fun making a shaker element card.  Our next monthly card swap is coming up soon so I better get my act together and make my cards.  Have them started .... at least have the backgrounds all done just have to stamp them.  did a fun background technique but I'll keep it a secret until I finish them and we get together.  Now I wanted to show you a card from January's card swap that was delivered after the meeting
because Kirsten couldn't attend.  It's a fun musical theme birthday card.  see you here in March to show you our spring/Easter cards.

No comments: