My stamping adventures

Friday, February 20, 2015

Bendi fold valentines


I finally got around to making the bendi fold card.  there are instructions on splitcoaststampers to follow to make this card which I did for the most part except I'm not good with measurements so ........ after I had all the card pieces cut and tape together I cut my slits by eye instead of measuring in 4" or so like the instructions mentioned.  every time I tried it that way they just didn't turn out for me so I did it my way but all in all I like the card structure and would most likely do it again.  In fact I used this card for my Valentine card swap last week at my friend's Valentine luncheon get together and they were very well liked by all.

1 comment:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous Valentine cards. I think I really like the blue one better. Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day