My stamping adventures

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Gear up


Today I'm giving you a sneak peek at Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. Home Page Gears to you and Gear Up.  They are new this month!  they are two good stamp sets with lots of gears and sayings to go along with them.  If you follow my blog you know I pick a theme for each month to carry through our blog hop.  my theme this month is heat embossing because I just purchased a new to me embossing powder by Ranger called Liquid Platinum.....it is a creamy silvery gold color and it has become my favorite.  my friends are mostly likely yelling...oh no! our sue embossing......well, yes I am that just proves how much I like this ep!  Oh well, what was I talking about oh yes, my theme for the month.....heat embossing, vellum and Perfect Pearls.
card #1:
embossed the gears, layered onto card.  added some folded ribbon and self sticking gems.
stamps - Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. Home Page Gears to you
Ranger Liquid Platinum ep 
 May Arts gold ribbon
self sticking gems
card #2:
stamp background gears on vellum with VersaMark ink, dusted with Perfect pearls.  punched 3 holes and added brads.
stamps - Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. Home Page Gear up
vellum
paper hole punch
brads
copper cardstock for base of card



No comments: