My stamping adventures

Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween at May Arts


 Today May Arts Ribbon are showcasing projects that 20 of us (I'm one!) made with lots of their ribbons.  One of my favorite things I did was make a ribbon bat with googly eyes and I used a Sizzix house die.  Check behind the windows of the house and you can see the fabulous sheer orange ribbon with webs.  I also made a haunted
house with a mini three hole pamphlet inside and then a
little three hole pamphlet book on it's own.  We were sent four different ribbons to use for this fun challenge, that is I had a lot of fun creating my haunted house cards and mini books for this challenge.
Please go to May Arts Ribbon blog to see what the rest of the contestants create and don't forget to vote for your favorite ones.

No comments: