My stamping adventures

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Try a shoebox swap

Earlier this month I got together with a few friends for our stamp club and we decided to do shoebox swaps from now on.  A shoebox swap is where you create a card and have everything inside a shoebox so everyone can recreate it.  Since this was our first one only three of us did the shoebox for the rest to create.  The fun thing is the three of us did Halloween without even consulting each
other, just worked out that way because our meeting was the beginning of October.  I used the SU owl punch, some stamping and a lot of layering, remember you can click on each pic to enlarge and see who made that card.  The peek-a-boo card was designed by Petti and she used mostly SU products including the peek-a-boo die cut.  Do like that witch and mummy.  Leslie created a square card with lots of paper collage items.  You will noticed that my friends gave out envelopes with their cards but I didn't....that's me for you.  next time I'll try to remember envelopes so no one has to go home with naked envelopes.

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

We did have fun, didn't we? Can't wait till next month.

stamping sue said...

Yes we did! me, too. now to create a new card for our next shoebox.
stamping sue