My stamping adventures

Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Dad

This weekend is my dad's 89th birthday!!!  wow!  he always says he has been living on borrowed time since he hit 60!  but if you look back at his family most of them lived to over 80.  Had fun with this card first I die cut old card because the first car I drove was an old blue chevy station wagon.  Not as old as this car but that's o.k.  I won a drawing from Rogue Redhead Designs and got this fun stamp set with this old man with fun sayings of course that really isn't what my dad looks like but still fun. 
entering in following challenges:
1.  Simon Says Stamp Challenge - happy birthday
2.  Simon Says Stamp and Show - anything goes
3.  Rogue Redhead Designs blog - sentimental focus
card details:
old fashion card Sizzix alterations die
circle dies from Spellbinders Nestabilities
stamps - Rogue Redhead Designs
prisma color pencils

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab card, Sue! Love how you added the sentiments to the wheels! Thanks for playing the Sentimental Focus Rebel Challenge at RRD!

Vicki said...

Your card is so cute! Love the design. Thanks for joining the Rogue Redhead Sentimental Focus Challenge!

PCStamper said...

Really cute card, Sue! I'm sure your dad will love it.

stamping sue said...

I hope so. I called him today (sunday) for his birthday and he said he didn't get his card. I sent it during the week maybe it got sided tracked.
sue

Sarah said...

a great male card and I love the blue. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp & Show. Sarah.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous mans birthday card.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby