My stamping adventures

Thursday, November 22, 2012

See the mountains - MFP sneak peek


Happy Thanksgiving!  Don't you wish you were taking a vacation relaxing in the mountains.  guess it would be nice.
Mountain Selections has a bunch of trees, mountains and cabins in different small sizes which makes for a forest. Wanted a frosted look to my card so put a piece of vellum over the forest.  come back next week to see a triple easel card....thought you would get off with another style of easel card....not!  do like those easel cards.  I will also be showcasing a new style easel card at least I haven't seen one so think I will be the first to do a card within an easel card.  peak your interest, well you will have to come back next week when I show my card for the release stamp set Oh Deer. 
Check out BLACK FRIDAY SALE at MFP this week to get all the details.
card recipe:
stamps - MFP Mountain Selection
papers - cardstock, vellum
ribbon - sheer polka dot ribbon
 

No comments: