My stamping adventures

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

MFP sneak peek day two - combo

 I call this sneak peek a combo because I used two of the new releases for this card.  Did a fun technique called embedded picture which means you stamp first, add an image that is cut out and taped to stamped card then run it through a Sizzix big kick or any other personal die machine.  Gives the layer on the card lots of texture....very cool...at least I think so.  Stamped the same flower image inside the card to carry it out through the card.  colored the flower with my favorite coloring medium....I know you know what that is....................drum roll......................... prisma color pencils.  come back next week to see more bookmarks using Amaryllis stamp set.
card recipe:
stamps:  MFP Amaryllis Definition and Just a Note
Prisma color pencils
May Arts ribbon
Ranger Archival jet black ink

1 comment:

Beate said...

Darling card, inside and out!
Hugs and smiles