My stamping adventures

Friday, August 10, 2012

MFP Oh Crab - sneak peek week #4

Last but not least is Oh Crab sneak peek #4!  All I can say is FUN, FUN, FUN!!!  wait till you see the whole set.  This was supposed to be simple one layer card but if you know me that is very hard for me.  Turned out to be a two layer card but may look like three only because I got out my old faithful Marvy black marker and edged the one layer instead of wasting a whole piece of black cardstock.  Started out by masking the diagonal strip with post-it notes, stamped mermaid (isn't she adorable!) then colored her in with what else my Prisma color pencils.  removed the post-its and repeatedly stamped the saying.  cool effect, huh?  added some self sticking crystals for bubbles and mounted the layer with pop dots. 

Want a sneak peek at the 5th new stamp set that will be featured this month?  Yes, I'm sure you do so here you go:  it's called Celebrate Big! and it is a great set of stamps and sayings.  I made an oldie but a goodie pocket card. I Remember making these pocket cards by the dozens way back when.  Thought it would be fun to bring this design back to life.

come back next week for our blog hop over at Mark's Finest Papers blog to see the full sets and more fun creations.  Please make a point to visit here for Oh Crab blog hop post because I will be showing a type of card I've never made before!!! what fun!

No comments: