My stamping adventures

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Take it Easel!

Yes, another type of easel card...this one is called a Triple Easel card.  Two side easels and one center easel...have to love all the types of easels starting with single easel card and a double easel card.  This triple is done on cream cardstock which for me is a switch because I do love my stark white cardstock but that I would change it up a bit colorwise and all the images are from Faerie Song Art Stamps ~ Fantasy Themed Images .  The basic card is a little on the big size so I sized it down to fit in envelopes I have in my stash also used my favorite tools ..... Spellbinders Nestabilities ... they do make life easier and I'm all for simplifying.

2 comments:

Beate said...

Very cool design and beautiful card.
Hugs and smiles

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Sue
First I'd like to say thank you for being part of my Blog Adorn's 2nd anniversary and adding the button to your sidebar.
As for your card, this looks incredibly complicated. I haven't even tackled a regular easel card.
Stunning.
Wishes
Lynne