My stamping adventures

Friday, October 28, 2011

Another view of Halloween

Here are the last of my Halloween view master cards.  Turn the wheel and see all the different images.  It really is an easy card to create out of a regular note card.  If you want a tutorial just leave a comment and let me know and I'll be glad to post a tutorial.  Images on this card are from various companies but the white lace behind the Memorybox Stamps and Scrapbooking paper is from May Arts . 
While you are reading this post I will be on my way for a fun filled stamping weekend with friends!  I'll post pics when I get home.  Bet my husband will be glad to have a weekend to himself for sleeping in late and not having me going around the house making noise.  lol!

***just want to let you know I have no affiliation with any of the companies listed above ...... just like to add links to make it easy for you, my blog readers, to find the stamps or supplies if you like what you see here.***

No comments: