My stamping adventures

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Silver Sands Park boardwalk

On thursday afternoon my husband and I took a walk on the boardwalk here in town.  It started out overcast but by the time we got back to the car it was hot and we needed a drink of water.  On the side of the boardwalk there were lots of these plants with berries and very fragrant white flowers.  Unexpected but very nice greenery in fact some of them had purple flowers.  Along the way on the seashore there were rock formations like this one.  I'm inclined to think this is how a budding young artist is formed.   
See me in front of a fun rock formation of a pirate ship!  Isn't it great.  Very creative.  We have lived in this town for years and never knew this was here.  It was a fun afternoon of discovery.

No comments: