My stamping adventures

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lovely with Lace

I'm getting in just under the wire this week for Outlines blog Lovely with Lace challenge.  I choice to use Outlines Rubber Stamps witch for my main image on this over sized bookmark that is colored in with Prisma watercolor pencils.  For the lace on this bookmark I used some fun May Arts black open lace ribbon.....yes, this is ribbon....very cool.....don't you think?  Added a eyelet to left corner with May Arts black cording.  For some sparkle used Ranger Ink rock candy Distress stickles ...... just adds sparkle without being an overpowering glitter.
If you follow my blog you will see more posts with cards/postcards using sequence waste as a stencil to add color/dimension to a piece well......here is a picture of it on the right.  I used Ranger Ink Distress ink faded jeans in the left corner of bookmark to add the sequence waste texture/dimension to this project. 

3 comments:

PCStamper said...

Nice job, Sue--that open lace ribbon is perfect with the witch.

Jenny Gropp said...

That black lace is perfect with this!!! I love Halloween cards -- they are too fun! I know the rock candy looks great in person on the card too! Thanks for playing along with Outlines!

Kecia said...

Thanks for playing along this week in the Outlines challenge! You've got the perfect Halloween card. I like how you sponged around the image panel.