My stamping adventures

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pretty Purse

I did this purse as a project for a design team but didn't make the cut for the team.  I'm disappointed but not discouraged.  If at first you don't succeed try, try again and I will.
Anyway thought now I can show it to all of you.  I've had this metal purse for awhile so at least it make me pull it out and do something with it and it won't go to waste because I plan on giving it to my niece.
I discovered that Ranger Ink Archival inks work well on metal!  Nice discovery.   Inside I added some decorative paper along the side and felt on the bottom.  Oh, yeah also made a few cards to fill it.  I'm sure she will like it and I know she appreciates cards when I give them to her.  She is at the age where she likes to send thank yous....that is so nice.  Her mom teaches her well. 
***please join my following if you haven't yet.  will be doing a blog drawing in June (my birthday month).  also comments welcomed and appreciated so I know I'm not writing to myself. thanks.***

1 comment: