My stamping adventures

Friday, March 18, 2011

Blossoms are coming!

At least I hope blossoms are coming very soon since spring is official this weekend.
For this card I was thinking iris folding but did it with beautiful ribbons from  May Arts ribbons .  Only problem I had was that a couple of the ribbons I had were silks, which I love but for this technique not so good.  Silk ribbons are delicate so instead of folding the ribbons in half like you do with paper iris folding I decided to just do single layer.  Came out nice but think I will have to work on this faux iris folding technique a bit. 

***please join my following if you haven't yet.  will be doing a blog drawing in June (my birthday month).  comments welcomed and appreciated so I know I'm not writing to myself. thanks.***

No comments: