My stamping adventures

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Postcard Buddies - K

Today I am showing you our "K" Postcard Buddies and again all the same but different.
Mine if K for big & bold Hot Potatoes Fabric and Wall Stamps key. 
 Muriel did a wonderful Kokopelli (glad she spelled it for me. lol) postcard.







Petti did a sweet scene with three little kittens in bed.   Next is Grace and see what I mean about the same but different....we both used Key but they are totally different.  Love when that happens.  Leslie did a sour puss kid on a swing.  Maybe she wants to play on the slide. 
Here is Roberta's K for Kangaroo.  Isn't that a fun comic strip.
Be back soon with next letter.






***if this is your first time here please join my following and leave a comment. blog drawing coming up soon. ***

2 comments:

Susan said...

Sue, the postcards are beautiful and you're right, Tuesday Mornings at Gwen's was the best time. So much fun and creativity! XOXO

Susan said...

Sue, the Postcard Buddies are precious and I love seeing everyone's spin on the idea. It does remind me of Tuesday Mornings at Gwen's--we had the most fun and lots of creativity! Love, XOXO