My stamping adventures

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Stampsmith challenge - love

 Over at The Stampsmith Challenge the theme is love so here is my entry with classic Audrey.
Audrey is from The Stampsmith Art Rubber Stamps she is stamped on regular cream cardstock with Brilliance rust fast drying pigment ink.  She is colored in with Pebbles chalk just to add a bit of color.  The background is a Cuttlebug embossing folder on copper cardstock.  I am very pleased with the scan and how the copper cardstock scanned. 
 More classice Audrey using the same image but this time on glossy cardstock with Staz-On black ink.  Again colored in with Pebbles chalk.  The background card is one of Sizzix Tim Holtz texture fade folders that I first colored with Colorbox white pigment ink on the folder then ran the black cardstock thru Big Kick machine.  Below is a close up Audrey.   enjoy.

4 comments:

PCStamper said...

Gorgeous!

Junie said...

Hi from Scotland !!!WOW I have been looking around your blog and I am loving your style !!! FANTASTIC and good luck with the challenge !!! I just joined for the first time

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Love the results you've achieved! Just beautiful! Thank you for sharing with The Stampsmith Challenge!
Val :)

Karen McAlpine said...

I just love how Audrey turned out using the copper picment ink. I will have to try this!! Thank you for joining us at the Stampsmith Challenge blog! Have a great day.