My stamping adventures

Monday, January 24, 2011

Ginspiration challenge - photo inspiration

Couldn't resist doing the Gingersnap Creations  photo inspiration because it's black and white which is such a classic look.
Stephanie is challenging you to use this Photo as Your Inspiration!  

What I did in my card was to get out Tim Holtz  Sizzix texture fade and rub some Colorbox white pigment ink right on the folder then place a piece of black cardstock in it and run it through my Sizzix Big Kick.  I really like the way it came out ...... better in person but you get the idea.  Next I stamped Faerie Song Art Stamps ~ Fantasy Themed Images angel on white cardstock with black ink, cut her out and mounted with foam mounting tape onto the card.  Added some May Arts ribbons silk white ribbon and viola!

7 comments:

Netty said...

Love your backing, smashing card Sue. Annette x

Lynn Stevens said...

Its gorgeous!!! Just something about black and White!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Very classic GF, luv Faerie angel!

Michele said...

this is really beautiful; well done! xo

Anonymous said...

That white ink really makes the embossing pop. Great card. xx

Krisha said...

What a great idea, I'm going to have to try this, love the way the whole card turned out.

trisha too said...

Gorgeous card!

:)