My stamping adventures

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Last of the Country Postcard Buddies!

Last on our tour of the countries are a couple of Fantasy countries that we would like to visit. 
The Lost City of Atlantis - down in the deep blue sea!
The last country and the best is The North Pole!
Just wanted you to know that on Leslie's postcard the background is a shiney silver mirror paper that scanned black.

Hope you enjoy your trip to all of our countries. Next round of Postcard buddies are alphabets.  Leave a comment and let me know what you think of all our Country Postcard Buddies!

2 comments:

* Shell B.* said...

Sue, great job on all the postcard......enjoyed looking at them!

Shell~Alaska

PCStamper said...

Hi, Sue! Just back from my trip and caught up on your blog. I am SO impressed with the country postcards! Sorry I opted out of that swap. Thanks for posting all of them.