My stamping adventures

Monday, February 27, 2023

One sheet wonder cards

 One sheet wonder cards

Some of the cards I created have gems or are spayed with Perfect Pearls for added shine.

stamps used:  Gina K designs Happy Life, New Beginnings, Whimsy and Wonder, Always Delightful

I stamped several one sheet wonder sheets.

First I stamped the swirl of stars down the center, and across the center of the cardstock.  Second I stamped the small butterflies in all four quadrants.

Third I stamped the vine and 3 leafery into each quadrant. I think you see the object here ... just make sure each quadrant has all the images.

Fourth has the big flower stamped in each quadrant.
Fifth has all the little image stamped in the quadrants with light green ink.  Once it is all stamped I cut it up into four panels, then I die cut the panels to fit on an A2 card.

Here is another set of cards.
I will do another post showing more cards I created with this technique.
Thank you for stopping by.  Come back again soon.


No comments: