My stamping adventures

Monday, December 13, 2021

Herringbone technique

 Herringbone technique

papers used:  Stampin' Up DSP

This is a classic technique I learned years ago, in fact, I have it in my background sketch book.


In my sketch book back in 2010, as you can see I used carpet tape for the base.  That tape is strong!  Now I just use whatever is in front of me ... could be glue, double stick tape or the full sheets of double sided tape.  
To see more samples with this technique look here, here, here, and here.  As you can see, I do like to bring back old techniques to life ... once in a while.
When I make these backgrounds into cards I will post them.  
***sorry won't be able to show cards ... sent out before I photographed them***
Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon.



No comments: