My stamping adventures

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Dolphin cut away

 Dolphin cut away
stamps used:  Blue Knight rubber stamps

More cut away cards!  If you go to this post you will see this same style card using a big butterfly.  The difference with this card is the cut away part is on the top of the card, where the butterfly card is on the bottom.  Back to the leaping dolphins ... this is another of the watercolor backgrounds I did last month with this same dolphin stamp.  The watercolor set is from the company Altenew, but anyone you have I'm sure would work.  For the piece that the cut away dolphin is mounted on, I used the cloud stencil from Blue Knight rubber stamp company.  Maybe one day I will do a video showing how I do the watercolor wash and use the cloud stencil.  Would that be interest to you for me to make a video? Let me know in the comments.
Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon.

2 comments:

Bunny said...

I'd like to see a video. This is a lovely card. The colors are great. [Bunny]

stamping sue said...

thank you. I've been thinking of trying a new feature for me on you-tube...called premiere so that's what I'll try soon.