My stamping adventures

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Snowman fun!

stamps used:  Catherine Pooler stamps

This stamp set is called Snowman Builder stamp set and it also has dies to match.  I am having so much fun with this stamp set ..... I like snowmen when it comes to stamps but not so much a fan for real.  The reason is you have to have a snowstorm to get the snow and that is not always fun.
Back to cards.  Since I have the dies for this stamp set it makes it easy to create all kinds of fun cards like the card on the left above.  Now the card on the right above is just straight stamping!  and that is fun, too.
thanks for stopping by.  come back soon.

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

I really like the way you layered the pieces with the saying on the card on the right. And I agree with you about snow storms.

stamping sue said...

it's a fun stamp and die set from Catherine Pooler stamps co.