My stamping adventures

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Wizard fun tags

Wizardly tag fun!

stamps used:  Unity stamp co. Something Magical stamp set

Here are some fun wizardly (hmmm is that a word? lol!) tags I created this week.  I told you I would be back with more things using this stamp set.  Don't be surprised if you see more using this stamp set very soon......but for now let's talk a little about these tags.  The reason for these four tags is I ran out of that kraft cardstock so I couldn't make cards.  I took the 4" x 4" cards I had made and placed it on a pre-made manila tag, cut it down to kinda fit on the tag then I added some washi tape plus the strips I cut off of the 4" card were adhered to the tag.  Found a black tag in my stash and basically did the same thing.  The stubby tag with the wizard hats and cauldrons I decided to just cut down to fit the size of the card so as you can see it is an unusual size tag but that is o.k.  The last tag was cut down from a 5" square I stamped with the wreath builder template so again it is not your normal size tag.  I will add some ribbon or fibers to them and mail them out to friends.  Oh, yeah for three of them I just stamped the images in black but one of them I added some color just for the fun of it. Hope you are enjoying seeing my wizard creations as much as I am creating them.
thanks for visiting and please come back again soon. 

3 comments:

PCStamper said...

These ARE fun.

Clipping Path said...


I m so glad to visit this blog.This blog is really so amazing.Thanks for sharing with us.

stamping sue said...

I am so happy you are liking my wizard tags.
stamping sue