My stamping adventures

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Witchy tags

stamps used:  Unity stamp co.
I'm really slow in getting Halloween cards made this year which is surprising for me ... because Halloween is my favorite time to make cards!  I guess I will blame it on things happening in life.
Here are two tags I stamped using distress oxide inks for the backgrounds .... the small tag is a manila tag and the bigger one is a black tag.  check out the fun effects of the oxide inks of course I used different colors on each tag.  I stamped a swirly image from the Unity stamp set Keep Wild and Esmeralda Girl.  I even did some easy water coloring with the same distress oxide inks I had out for Esmeralda then fussy cut her and mounted her on the tags.  
Hope you like these two tags.
come back again soon.

No comments: