My stamping adventures

Thursday, July 12, 2018

mini pocket letters

stamps used:  Unity stamp co.
This is a new idea for me although I have done pocket letters which are a full 9 pocket letter.  The mini is a 9 pocket sheet cut into 3 mini pocket sheets to create 3 mini pocket letters.  They are actually 9 pocket sheet protectors for baseball cards but in the stamping world we call them ATC's (artist trading cards).  For a mini pocket letter you can include two or three ATC's that is your choice, I do it either or myself.  Along with the ATC's you include a little letter of introduction/explanation of what a pocket letter is and a few little trinkets for fun.  try it out and if you do please come back and show me what you have done.
you can watch below a video I did a while ago to show how to create ATC or at my you tube channel.  I did this video a couple of years ago so please take that into consideration....I have gotten better at making videos, I think.  teeheeheeee
thank you for stopping by.  come back again soon.  comments welcome.

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

Love them! What a surprise to find one in my mailbox yesterday. THANK YOU!

stamping sue said...

Hello my friend, yes, also sent one to Sharon. you are welcome.