Sunday, March 11, 2018
Caterpillar white out
stamps used: Unity stamp co.
supplies used: white pigment ink, white embossing powder, stencil
1. on colored cardstock place stencil and ink with same color ink. In this case I used purple and green inks a shade or so lighter than the cardstock.
2. rotate the stencil 180 degrees then ink through it with white pigment ink. remove stencil and allow to dry.
3. after stenciled piece is dry cut in any fashion you wish and adhere to note card.
4. stamp and emboss caterpillar image with white pigment ink and white embossing powder.
5. color in the caterpillar with white pigment ink that I squeezed onto my craft mat from re-inker bottle. add a little water to create a white wash then paint it onto the caterpillar image.
6. fussy cut the caterpillar and mount onto note card.
7. white emboss saying onto the note card to finish.