My stamping adventures

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Art journal wk#52 - endings/beginnings

week #52 
theme: Endings and Beginnings
stamps used:  Stamping Up
In the idea of keeping it simple I stamped the ladies on separate piece of cardstock and layered onto colored cardstock.  stamped the squiggle background image with the same color I colored the ladies then over stamped the saying with black ink.
This is the last layout for this art journal.  I'm proud of myself (even if I do say so myself) for finishing the whole year!  hope you have enjoyed this journey with me.

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

Beautiful! I love that stamp set. Love how you used the squiggle behind the words. And, yes, you should be proud of yourself for doing the whole year. I've enjoyed it very much.

stamping sue said...

thank you, my friend for always stopping by and giving me confidence in my art.